Thursday, September 15, 2005

I am shocked.

I am shocked that Matt has been to six schools now, and is adjusting so well this year. He is essentially attending mainstream classes at his school, as well as taking lessons with his deaf/hoh group. That kid is a trooper. Watching him love school makes all of the doctor and therapy visits worthwhile. I think sometimes I feel so burned out with everything we have to do, I just wonder WHY I'm running around is circles so much! But it's days like yesterday, the Welcome Back to School night, that make me realize we've made good choices for our family, and encourage me to keep plugging along.

I have to keep plugging along with Josh, now. He'll start classes at his new school next week. I think, if they'll let us, I'll have Chris in there with him. Josh will be in a small group, and it's very possible he'll do better with Chris around. I've found that to be true at home. Josh likes to do what other kids do. He'll watch Chris, and try to sign, talk, whatever just like Chris. Pretty cool.

Okay, I need to go get kiddos from school now. :)

No comments: