Monday, October 03, 2005

Pic of Joshua the Cutie Pie


Cool! Even with my slow hard drive, I was able to figure out how to add a photo. It won't be as good as the first, but I wanted to show you a pic of Joshua since I've been talking about him so much. This photo was taken in June at one of the places he got therapy. Josh used to love to play with the set up they had in the waiting room. He'd pull a lever and figure out which part of the display would light up. This was where he had physical therapy, and where I first realized how much the PT and CI rehab really worked together. When Josh felt more comfortable with his physical abilities, he was finally able to better focus on his communication skills.

I hope this picture posts well. I'm finally setting up my home office and hope to have more pics to post in the near future. :)

No comments: