Sunday, October 23, 2005

Rough night.

Josh had a rough night again last night. I'm really starting to believe that tinnitus is bothering him, as when I woke up and went to him, I had ringing in my ears, too. As well as a splitting headache, stuffed up sinuses. Sudafed and motrin helped me. I gave him a small dose of children's Benadryl to help him go back to sleep. It didn't help until I also put his CI back on to let him listen to music. That REALLY seemed to calm him. It so happens the heater is finally kicking in, and I'm wondering if the dust or other allergies are bugging both of us. I'll maybe give him a little Children's Motrin/Cold medicine when he wakes up, too. I don't like giving him meds like this, but it really bothers me to see him so upset and restless at night. Poor guy.

On a good note, he is trying to vocalize so much more now! We actually had "conversations" last night while he was so cranky. He is such a cool trooper! :)

No comments: