Friday, February 24, 2006

Apple Bubble!

Clear as a bell, Josh is saying the words, "apple" and "bubble" now! Yeah for Joshua! I just offered him juice, he saw the apple on the juice box and said, "apple". Floored me. Might not mean much to some folks, but hearing him say that just tickled me pink! His teacher yesterday said he was doing better in speech, said, "bubble" perfectly, too. So I tried him with this, and yup, he did it! All of the work we do to help him is really paying off. It takes more time with some than others, but I'm so excited to see the progress. As his muscle tone improves, I'm much more certain now he'll be able to make more sounds clearly. Very exciting for all of us.

Then there's Matthew. We worked very hard with him, he attended great schools and had amazing therapists. And now he talks and talks and talks and talks, won't stop. I guess THAT'S good, too. :)

No comments: