Sunday, November 05, 2006

More CI blogs to check out!

I have some great blogs linked above, but here are some that are even new to me. Thought I'd pass them along:

Michael Chorost, author of Rebuilt, his BLOG. Cool.
the DeafBlog, an awesome collection of material.
My Son Tom, this bilateral CI boy is so CUTE!
Hook Me Up, a music lover's cochlear implant journey.
Hear Again, an adult CI user journaling new experiences.
Happy Family at Home, a CI Mom's story. (SHE has the CI, and is a really cool Mommy Blogger, too!)

I have more, but hear a screaming son in the background. Will continue the list later...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are WAY too sweet, and I appreciate the link!!! :) I love CI blogs...they're a great way to hear everyone's experiences :)!
Hope you have an awesome week! :)

Domestic CEO said...

Great new design - looks really good!

Anonymous said...

Having a hearing impairment myself (nerve damage), I'll be sure to check back.

I love the design. (I need a change!)

Pfingston said...

ooohhhh I like your new look!

And I've been having fun linking to these new sites!

So interesting!

Anonymous said...

hiya! thanks for the comments left on my blog. i'm not sure how to respond to comments on blogs, so i'm unsure as how to approach that.

i'd love to talk with you more and look forward to it!

~Allison

Jason said...

Well I'm pleased to hear that Tom's cuteness travels.

His bilateral CIs continue to amaze us and his progress has been incredible. Come and find out for yourselves!