Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rush Limbaugh

I haven't touched this blog in YEARS. Looking at the stats, though, it's still been getting anywhere from 200 - 800 hits/month. Which words searched generated the most hits on the blog? Anything with: Rush Limbaugh deaf cochlear implant.

Yes, I blogged about Rush Limbaugh getting a cochlear implant. The day before Big Kid's first cochlear implant surgery we were driving home from the hospital and stopped at a grocery store to pick up milk. When I got back into the car my husband said, "You'll never believe this, but Rush Limbaugh just announced on his show that he's going deaf." He was right, I didn't believe him, but it was true. That was in October of 2001. Big Kid was implanted the next day, and Rush Limbaugh was implanted about two months later. And I still haven't met Mr. Limbaugh.

Whether they agree with his views or not, it's still fun telling people that Rush Limbaugh is totally deaf, but still doing his radio show w/use of his cochlear implant. My boys have the same implant. COOL BEANS!

More on Rush Limbaugh's cochlear implant:
     The Haney Project "Rush Limbaugh's Cochlear Implant"
     The Rush Limbaugh Show: Questions on the Host's Hearing
     The Rush Limbaugh Show: The Facts on Rush's Hearing

No comments: