Monday, November 14, 2005

ProEFA

I've been giving the boys Nordic Naturals DHA for kids, but finally ordered the ProEFA for Josh. Immediate difference! Even his teachers noticed at school. Not just with his approximations, but all attempts at language have greatly improved. And his physical skills, I think his balance is even better!

I can't stay on long right now, but haven't posted in a bit and wanted to get this update out. No kidding, we really have noticed that much of a difference in Josh since starting him on the ProEFA. Hubby and I ask each other, "Did you see/hear him do that? Is that just weird? It's like a switch was just flipped and he's just doing things!" We were like that all last week. We noticed a difference just with the DHA, and when he's off it he almost "reverts". Now with the ProEFA we're just in a bit of shock. In a good way.

I don't sell the stuff, but you can read about it at: http://www.shop-in-service.com/diet.htm . I think this site is run by the Cherub Foundation, really cool stuff. We feel blessed that this has helped our son.

No comments: