Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wee Sing for Christmas

This image came from Amazon.com. It says on the site this item is not yet released, but I just bought it from TJ Maxx. Originally I bought it for Chris, who seems to love music and singing. It came with a CD and music book. We listened to the CD in the truck this while driving Josh to school, Chris sang with me a little. While looking at the book, though, I thought about how cool it would be for Matt to listen to the music with the words there in front of him, to help work on his auditory discrimination! I remember learning Russian, and it was VERY different to know the language and to be able to understand it in song. But the Wee Sing books are very well put together, with the words to the songs set up in an easy to follow manner. I'm going to give it a try with Matt, see what happens.

Oh, and when I picked up Josh from school today his teacher said it sounded like he was "trying to sing" with them earlier in the day. Yeah! I wonder if that was because we were singing with the music on the way to school? I'm going to keep this up with ALL of the boys. :)

No comments: